Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jumping in!

I've never been a writer (and I'm not going to pretend that I am now) but I am hoping to chronicle our first year of homeschooling.  I want to record the ups and downs, the areas of growth of my children and myself, little lessons we learn, books we have read, service projects and field trips we are doing, etc.  I want to provide a REAL honest view of the transition from public school to home education and the struggles and blessings that come with the change.  Our family is excited about the future and the possibilities that exist.  If this sounds interesting to you, I hope you follow us through the year.

2 comments:

  1. Well good for you Jessica. I would love to follow along with your blog. I haven't homeschooled my kids, but I know a few ladies that do and at times I wish I had been brave enough to have done so myself. I love to see what they do with their children so I can't wait to see all the growing and learning that your family does. I wish you well and much success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jess! I know this blog will bless everyone who reads it!!!

    ReplyDelete